Freshwater Collaborative staff and steering committee members will be at a number of water-focused events this spring. If you’d like to connect, send us at email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb. 28: Great Lakes Freshwater Symposium: The Impact of Phosphorus on Local Waters, Virtual
- March 8: Research in the Rotunda, Madison Capitol Building
- March 16: Lower Fox River Watershed Monitoring Program Annual Symposium, UW Green Bay
- March 16-17: Wisconsin Section of the American Water Resources Association annual meeting, Wisconsin Dells
- April 13: National Conference on Undergraduate Research, UW-Eau Claire. Learn about working in water during our special session and open house.
- April 19-20: Wisconsin Lakes and Rivers Convention, Stevens Point
- Oct. 2023: Great Lakes Beach Association Annual Meeting, Stone Harbor Resort, Sturgeon Bay