The Freshwater Collaborative of Wisconsin fosters connections that help build a highly skilled workforce, protect our water resources, and position Wisconsin as a global leader in water-related science, technology and economic growth.
Members of the Freshwater Collaborative create an extensive network of professionals working in the water industry. Each University of Wisconsin institution offers opportunities to work with industry partners, high school educators and career counselors, community members and governmental and nonprofit organizations. In addition, UW Oshkosh, through its ERIC lab, offers Freshwater Collaborative academic partners access to a research and teaching boat to use on the Lake Winnebago system at no charge.
How Can You Partner?
- Provide networking opportunities for undergraduate students
- Connect with UW System faculty to partner on research activities
- Invite one of our water experts to speak at a community event or in your classroom
- Share information about careers in water (download a handout here)
- Join the UW Water Policy Network
- Recruit students for internships and jobs!
If you are interested in partnering, contact us!