Are you passionate about the environment and water? Join us at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research at UW-Eau Claire on Thursday, April 13.
We’ll be hosting a special session and open house with UW System alumni and faculty who are working in water-related careers. Engage with a panel of professionals to learn about careers working with water. Then, stay for our open house to talk one-on-one! Explore our offerings for students throughout the UW System — and enter to win a $500 award toward a Freshwater Collaborative Summer Field Course!
Come meet the following water specialists:
- Tina Pint, Vice President/Senior Hydrologist, Barr Engineering
- Kris Benusa, Manager-Environmental Studies, Twin Metals Minnesota
- Marissa Jablonski, Executive Director, Freshwater Collaborative of Wisconsin
- Sarah Vitale, Assistant Professor, UW-Eau Claire
- Greg Kleinheinz, Distinguished Viessmann Chair of Sustainable Technology, UW Oshkosh
- Rebecca Klemme, Laboratory Manager and Water Resource Specialist
- Maddie Palubicki, Project Engineering Technician, TetraTech
- Brian Hennings, Managing Hydrogeologist, Ramboll